Working together 1-1 moves at a pace set by you as we explore what works for you rather than a generic prescription.
What are they for?
- Generalised anxiety and panic recovery.
- Burnout and stress management support.
- Anxiety induced insomnia.
- Overcoming fear to move forward in life with confidence and courage.
- Anxiety due to life stage or health condition. I have successfully worked in palliative care, with long term health conditions and with anxiety in menopause.
What we achieve in individual sessions:
- We aim to restore a degree of calm, balance and control from day one.
- Look to uncover the root cause of your suffering.
- Engage in learning that empowers you to take control of your mental or physical health.
- Work on all levels where necessary (physical, psychological and spiritual).
- Set goals towards making any necessary life changes.
- Develop a lifestyle that supports you in the face of ongoing external demands.
- Learn how to manage thoughts and emotions.
- To be aware of the flow between external productivity and rest periods.
- Give you the tools that help manage your daily life with joy.
What to expect.
During our sessions together I work with a non-directive approach.
This means you keep control over the pace and content of the session. I offer a safe space to journey on a path to recovery. I provide knowledge and expertise with tailored learning and tools and together we co create the process of self-discovery, healing and self-empowerment.
All sessions are bound by client confidentiality and I hold full professional practice, public and product liability insurance.
The current booking options for individual sessions are telephone or zoom call. I will endeavor to hold the 1-1 sessions in a way that suits you best.